Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Deposit and cancellation policy:
To guarantee your reservation, we charge a deposit of 50% per room, per night on your credit card. For cancellations of 2 rooms or less made more than 14 days prior to arrival, the amount of the deposit is refunded, less $25 in administration fees per room. For cancellations of 2 or more rooms made more than 14 days before the date of arrival, the amount of the deposit is retained but can be applied to a future stay, if it is made within a period of six months following the date of cancellation.
For cancellation between 2 and 14 days before the date of arrival: the amount of the deposit is retained, but can be applied to a future stay, if it is made within a period of six months following the date of cancellation.
For cancellation made the day before, the day of expected arrival, or if the customer does not show up: no refund of the deposit is granted. The package and full accommodation will be charged.
In case of early departure, the amount of the room per day will be charged.
Arrival and Departure
Check-in is from 3pm or later on the day of arrival; the check-in is due until 12pm (noon) on the day of departure.
Each additional guest per room: 40$ per person. A surcharge can be applied during some holiday or celebration.
Taxes and service (tip) are not included in the above prices.
0 to 5 years: free
6 to 17 years: $20 per child per night
The children must share the parents’ room.
Extra meals (à la carte or children’s menu).
As a courtesy to our guests, semi-formal dress is mandatory in the evening. The bar and public areas are completely non-smoking. The opening hours of the dining room are:
Personalized brunch for 2 “all you can eat” every Sunday from 9am to 1pm. Reservation required
Breakfast à la carte on Saturday from 8:00 am to 11:00 am for guests in accommodation or groups of 6 or more. (Possibility of breakfast in bed)
Continental Breakfast on weekdays from 8:00 am to 11:00 am for guests in accommodation or groups of 6 or more. (Possibility of breakfast in bed)
Lunch from 11:30 am to 2 pm for guests in accommodation or groups of 6 or more.
Dinner from 18h to 21h. ( dining room at 22h30) Reservation required
We are open from Thursday to Sunday inclusively. Possible opening for 6 people and more in accommodation on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Reservation required.
Credit cards accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Interac.
All major credit cards are accepted. Prices subject to change without notice.
No discount will be granted on meals not consumed and/or activities not used during the stay.
The Val Carroll Inn is a smoke-free environment.
Dogs of all breeds and sizes are welcome at Auberge Val Carroll.
Here are some rules to follow for everyone’s comfort.
* Maximum 2 dogs per room
* For hygiene and maintenance reasons, we only accept dogs (no cats or exotic animals).
* The dog is admitted to the dining room but must lie on a cushion or in a cage;
* The dog must be kept on a leash* (of a maximum length of 3 meters in common areas, both inside and outside
and under surveillance at all times;
* It must be trained, controlled and supervised by its masters.
* The person in charge of a dog exhibiting aggressive behaviour must leave the establishment with the dog concerned;
* Under no circumstances will we be liable if there is an altercation with another client’s animal;
* The person in charge must immediately collect the feces of his or her animal;
* A dog that barks, howls or harms the well-being, tranquility and safety of other visitors is not tolerated;
* The dog should never be left alone in the absence of the dog’s handler or a designated person;
* Any person who contravenes any of these rules may be required to leave the premises immediately;
* Additional fees will be charged if there is damage caused by the animal